Your Time Makes A Difference
Volunteers fill many important roles to achieve the mission of Hope House. As a nonprofit, Hope House relies on the donated time, talent and money of its supporters. From membership on the Board of Directors who represent a cross-section of the community to individuals who prepare or deliver a meal for our residents. Hope House is grateful for the support we received from our community and volunteers.
A Sense of Community
Volunteers provide Hope House with critical support whether you are working in the garden, preparing a meal or providing our residents with psycho-social support. We welcome your time and talents!
Volunteers are vital to the success and it’s a great way to make a contribution to our residents. We have all kinds of ways for you to get involved. The following are but a few examples:
- Cook or prepare a meal
- Take a resident on a Quality of Life outings such as a movie or a play.
- Play games with residents
- Serve on the Board of Directors
- General office administration
At Hope House, we love a party so gather your family and friends or coworkers and spend an a few hours on a special project in the garden planting or weeding, painting or preparing a meal.
- Internships – Our interns come from various educational programs- Social Work, Occupational Therapy, Nursing, and Nonprofit Management.
- Dining Room Table w/6 Chairs
- Boardroom Chairs (12)
Yes! I’m Interested In Volunteering.
451 North Everett Street
Stillwater, MN 55082
© 2018 Hope House. All rights reserved.